Tuesday 27 May 2014

Open Studio Wednesday 1-5pm 28th May!!!



My studio will be open again tomorrow, Wednesday 28th May 1-5pm! 14 Stirling Crescent, Kirkcudbright DG6 4EZ? The kettle is always on, come see the art, come see the artist, relax a while in the garden!
This is my printing area, I am wrestling with new printing paper....
My oils are out on display, all for sale.....
Cards for sale too......
My pallete is set up all ready to go....
I still have to choose my still life subjects from my collection...
Eenny, meeny, what is it to be.....come along and find out!
Follow the sign for the golf course, near St Mary Service Station, Kirkcudbright, go all the way up hill past the golf course entrance, Stirling Crescent is on your left, golf course on your right. My open studio banner will be on the gate!



No comments:

Post a Comment