Tuesday 9 February 2016

Pastel Pleasure

I haven't moved all my art materials into my new studio yet...I don't want to clutter the space..It helps to find some space in my head to think.
My beloved Terry Ludwig pastels moved in today...I bought them in the US five years ago. They are so luscious and full of pure pigment and when I use them, they bring back happy memories of the artists I met across there, sadly one no longer with us.
I use Unison pastels too, made very near where I live. All you artists in the US are so lucky, the range of gorgeous pastels is fantastic plus the variety of paper available is vast. I envy you all! I wish we could get Kitty Wallis paper here in the UK
I now find I need my pastel pencils.......where are they? In my old studio of course!
My colour choices are in the dish on the left...now to get started, it's been a while.....

No comments:

Post a Comment