Thursday 4 October 2012

Life Sketches

Our life models are doing us proud again this term! It is a joy to draw them! They all have such busy lives, we are blessed they can fit us into their weekly schedules.


I am still using my water soluable pen but now with some black watercolour as my paper is very absorbant. It's just cheap sugar paper. My 5 minute sketches are still being done in my sketchbook. I will post some of them in October
I love life drawing so much - all our group are passion about it, no wonder we have a waiting list!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Margaret! Isn't it wonderful when that passion takes over?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! Thank you so much for looking and your comments

      Delete
  2. thank you Debra, for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. After throwing away some of my sketches today from the figure drawing sessions, I really appreciate the beauty in your pieces. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra! I have now had 2 weeks off life drawing so this week's sketches might not be so good!!

      Delete
  4. Margaret they are excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So loving your life drawing Margaret, you have a beautiful free & expressive way of working. I actually braved using my watercolours for the first time and loved it, cant wait till Wednesday to try again.

    ReplyDelete