Wednesday 6 March 2013

Oliver Samuel

Sorry there have been no paintings posted on my blog lately - blame this little piece of perfection
Meet our grandson, Oliver Samuel, born Friday 28th February 2013! We have been down to meet him, headed away on Saturday and returned this afternoon - I have driven 7 hours home and am now going down to the hall to set up for our life drawing session tonight! I am so TIRED - please let me draw well, please let me stay awake and please let me NOT be crabby( that's the one I'm most worried about)!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. All I can say is: awwwwwww! what a lovely little person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a peaceful looking fella he is, and how exciting for you! I think anyone would forgive cranky at this point, anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everyone agrees, about the cranky bit! Still feeling shattered.....spent yesterday making up Mother's Day bouquets, felt fine while I was doing them, it's when I stopped that the tiredness hit me like a brick!! Oliver is being really good at night, so fingers crossed that continues

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby. One of God's true miracles.
    I wish a happy healthy life for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looking grandson and Oliver is a really cool name Margaret. Have fun painting :)

    ~Randall

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Randall, your work is fab, just had a peek!

    ReplyDelete