Saturday 9 August 2014

Beginners Life Drawing Workshop

Beginners Life Drawing Workshop
After a dodgy start to the day with a power cut at home just after I had washed my hair and had a quiche to cook for our workshop lunch, the day at Ringford went really well!
A lovely group of people who all produced great work! They worked in charcoal, pencil, water soluble pens and water soluble pencils, pastel, watercolour pencils....they worked at easels, standing, sitting with their boards on their knees, on the floor....they were game for anything and lunch wasn't half bad either! Our model for the day. Kat, was amazing, as always! X

2 comments:

  1. I am envious. Wish I could have been there.
    Looks like you got good results with really nice people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julie! I am so tired today, you wouldn't believe! Lugging full size easels and model plinth in and out of a van......x

    ReplyDelete