Thursday 18 February 2016

Life Drawing and Summer Workshops

I have spent the winter running two life drawing groups, all untutored. Both groups are held on a Wednesday this winter, thankfully. So no need to set up fourteen easels, chairs, two large plinths out two days! I set up in the afternoon for the 3pm group and leave everything in place for the 7pm group!
I do find it very difficult to relax completely whilst drawing from the model, I'm always thinking about the next pose, putting the kettle on for the break, etc etc.

This summer I have a whole programme of tutored workshops, including beginners life drawing , being held in my new studio. It is a beautifully sunny space, not large, right at the top of the building.
If you are interested in any of the workshops listed below, please go to my website for further details etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment