Wednesday 21 November 2012

Daily Painting

It has been an age since I blogged - life has been busy and my energy levels have not been as high as I'd like! I am finding it difficult to photograph my little oils without getting some glare from the oils themselves! I use a quick dry medium which gives the paintings a really nice sheen but it is this sheen that is causing the problem! I take my photos from the same shady spot in the garden but the results aren't consistent these days. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
I have been busy with commissions, pastel dog portrait and children's portraits. It has been a long time since I did a painting for myself! When will I get back to Daily Painting? The nasturtiums were a late summer subject - I still have a little red one flowering under the hedge!

No comments:

Post a Comment