Thursday 27 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to one and all! After all the cooking and eating I actually managed to get down into my studio today! I got my pastels and oils out! I thought I'd try the same subject, in pastel first, then try it again in oil. Neither were particularly successful but I will keep working on them, though not for a week or so.
My dear better half is putting down underfloor insulation so I spent the latter part of this afternoon moving as much stuff on to my work surfaces so he can get access to at least two-thirds of the floor! Then I will move everything over to the other side!!So I have a grand excuse to NOT paint but I will be sketching as much as possible! Honestly!!!
I received new acrylic inks for Christmas, I'm looking forward to experimenting with them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment