Tuesday 9 July 2013

How'd you get up there?

I love this little painting - the bottle was another car boot find, and of course, my little friends, cherries! I am desperate to get into the studio and paint but it is so HOT!! I put the fan on but stuff ended up flying all over the place!
The Kirkcudbright Country Fair is on this weekend - Sat and Sun 10am-4pm. I will be in the Art and Craft Trail tent demonstrating my painting techniques and promoting my classes and my Venue NUMBER 69 - remember NUMBER 69!!!! At my venue there will be Lesley Milligan and Becky Evans showing their fabulous jewellery and gifts, Sadie Ann Wishart exhibiting for the first time, her gorgeous gifts, all sewn by her fair hand.
As usual CREAM TEAS will be served all day (homemade scones - by me) and this year the children can "have a go" at COLLAGE!

So come along to the Country Fair this weekend and get a preview and maybe put your name down for a class!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment