Sunday, 8 September 2013

Still Life Demo - Final

As I began to work on the nastrutium, I realised the shape of the cup wasn't right

It would appear I had moved, so my viewpoint was very different! I shall have to put tape down after this!  So I had to reshape the cup and my shadows

Finally, I crisped up the petals and shadows of the nastrutium, adjusted the other shadows a little and added wee flicks of red here and there to bring the painting all together

1 comment:

  1. It was absorbing following the process steps and it was explained so well.
    You must be very satisfied with the end result. I think it is quite wonderful.