Wednesday 3 September 2014

Day Three 5am Start!


I have had to come back into the house to have my porridge, it is decidedly chilly in the studio this morning! Goose pimples everywhere!
My new full spectrum tubes are in and the light is just delightful, like someone pulling back the curtains and letting inthe sunlight! I needed to renew a lightfitting too unfortunately, thank goodness for brothers!
I scared myself to death at 5am, trekking to the bottom of the garden in the dark, I reached the studio to see a glowing red light inside! Eek! Fire!
I'd left the torch inside, with the red light setting on!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to tie these together. I love the design as well as colors.
    I read back thru your post and found the one on the Zorn palette very interesting.
    I always have a black on the palette. I mix up a middle value puddle of grey
    to have on hand for greens and lavenders (with pink)
    Goose bumps already? fall must have started for you.

    ReplyDelete