Tuesday 9 September 2014

Wednesday 10th September Open Studio Afternoon

My Studio Open Afternoon - Wednesday 10th September! 1-5pm
14 Stirling Crescent, Kirkcudbright

All welcome! Come along for a chat and a cuppa, have a look at how I work and the mess I make!

Directions - follow the sign for the Golf Course (near St Mary Service Station) head on up to the top of the hill, past the golf clubhouse entrance, the golf course is on your right, Stirling Crescent is on your left. My banner will be on the gate. The studio is at the bottom of the rear garden!

2 comments:

  1. Not fair...would love to be there. Hope you enjoyed a very pleasant open studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had the best afternoon, I'm not a natural hostess so these summer openings have been good for me! X

    ReplyDelete