Monday 25 November 2013

Male Model One - Life Drawing

I have found this last block of life drawing sessions, have become my favourite so far. Nearly all the artists have been posing the models - bringing along props for them to use, sit on or wear. My next few posts will consist of collages made from my sketches, model by model.
This particular model is of Eastern European descent which is very obvious in his facial features - though as you can see I haven't managed to catch that, this time round. He has been modelling with us since the beginnings of our group, almost 3 years ago.
I use a good quality cartridge paper and water soluble pen or pencil - I found the blue pencil last Wednesday and thought I would try it out that evening - not keen, I think I will leave it at home from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment