Saturday 7 June 2014

Open Studio work

My last open studio day was the 28th May. I do seem to spend a bit of time keeping the garden under control and not painting enough but on that day, my father in laws birthday, I nipped along with his pressie and card and on the way back begged a stem of Iris from one neighbour and nicked a head of a gorgeous rhodedendron ( I know Wendy wouldnt mind)from another! 
I raced home and found a bag hanging from the back door handle! Inside the bag - cherries! Ooh one of my favourites to paint! Talk about spoilt for choice!
I drove four of us on an Open Studio day out two weeks ago and this was my friend's "thank you", she knows how much I love painting cherries! The little boards are very little but they were such fun to paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment