Monday 5 August 2013

Day 4 Art and Craft Trail

What a weekend - we have had a busy day today and now feeling so so tired!


Apologies to any kiddies who didn't get their photos taken! It was an interesting day, lots of new faces but also people returning to buy after visiting earlier in the weekend. 
My foot was very painful all day but I felt more relaxed than I've felt all weekend. We even managed to down cream teas this morning in one sitting! Lesley made broccili and stilton soup for lunch - yummy! We ate in relays so there was always someone on duty to tend to our trailers.
Baby Oliver was a wee gem - we had no helpers today but we coped! 
The girls sold loads of items and got an few orders. I sold 3 more paintings which is just fantastic! I have a commissions to paint a visitor's  car. Glad I put up a couple of car paintings in the studio.
Thank you Lesley, Becky and Sadie for making this such a successful trail! See you next year!!!
Left to right, Sadie, Margaret, Becky, Lesley - Exhibitors of Venue 69

No comments:

Post a Comment