Friday 3 January 2014

Day Three - Yellow Peril

This is a new subject for me, the plant vehicles working on the construction site in my town. I wasn't brave enough to snap away while the builders were still on site which might have been more interesting - I might sneak over, taking my little point and shoot, the only problem is I have a much better zoom lens on my big camera!
I found myself wanting to render them as if they were brand new, all shiny and ultra yellow!! Such a shame they were REALLY dirty!

I have had a better day, gave a one to one painting lesson this morning and got on with my 30/30 the rest of the time. The weather has been dire - rain and really strong winds, causing flooding in town. Hopefully tonight and tomorrow will be calmer.

2 comments:

  1. Very neat little vehicles! Nicely cropped, too. Good luck with the weather and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy - weather still the same - we live right at the top of the town, thankfully!!

      Delete