Monday 27 January 2014

Day Twenty Seven - Bend It!

I have had this curved glass vase for quite a while, bought especially to paint. Well, now I have done it, I will not be doing it again, this year anyway! Maybe this is because I am tired, we had a late night at the weekend and I am still exhausted! We had a great time but we are just, SO not used to late nights!
I also feel I bit off more than I could chew, doing an 8" square board this time round. Maybe too much for me as a one day painting project!



4 comments:

  1. beautifully done! I think you should definitely paint this one again! Love the lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria, there are a few I'd like to try again, with a bit more time!! Though it has been fun! Hope you have had a good time too

      Delete
  2. That curved glass piece is amazing! What a nice thing that you can paint at night! I can't, when the sun goes down, so does my visual acuity...darned. I love your collage - it really shows such style and grace in your work! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I like the consistency of the light when it is dark, we get so little sun here in the winter. Every success for 2014!

      Delete